The old skin cells are supposed to naturally shed off so that new skin cells can take their place. But due to various factors like aging, UV rays and pollution, these dead skin cells stay on the skin and result in a flaky, rough, and dull appearance. Therefore, your skin needs a little help from Revitol skin exfoliator that gently sheds the dead skin cells to reveal newer, clear skin underneath.
It is composed of high-quality natural ingredients, out of which one of its main components is oatmeal. The skin exfoliator from Revitol removes dead skin buildup that makes the skin look bumpy. Revitol Skin Exfoliator with oatmeal also helps reduce the incidence of those nasty skin breakouts. Revitol skin exfoliator with oatmeal removes the old, unwanted skin cells, dirt, and oil that are likely to clog your pores, so you can prevent further skin breakouts. The exfoliator not only removes dead skin and makes it smoother, but also help reduce the possibility of pimples and other blemishes.
Following key ingredients make this product even more powerful:
- Olive oil smoothens and moisturizes the skin.
- Sugar and honey, the two in combination helps remove the dead skin cells.
- Oatmeal is a great ingredient for sensitive skin
- Grapefruit is natural source of anti-oxidant which detoxifies the skin
- Lemon helps slow the aging process and gives you a younger looking skin.
- Aloe vera rehydrates the skin
- Hyaluronic acid helps preventing skin burns and blisters
Latest posts by Stiphney (see all)
- 10 Natural Ways To Treat Cystic Acne- An Infographic - April 20, 2019
- 5 Tips for Healthy Skin – Infographic - April 17, 2019
- 10 Home Remedies To Reduce Pores On Face – [An Infographic] - April 9, 2019