It is a well-known fact that psoriasis has no sure shot cure, but you can make peace with it by applying Revitol Psoriasis Cream which is easily available over the counter. It penetrates deeply without leaving a greasy feel, causes no side effects and contains no chemical agents. It also reduces redness, itching, scaly skin, cracks in the skin and most importantly it stops psoriasis from recurring. The nuisance caused can be seen vanishing as soon as in two to three weeks, something no other cream can achieve.
Here are Some Of The Active ingredients of Revitol Psoriasis Cream:
- Melaleuca alternifolia: it is the tea tree oil that we all are familiar with. As we know it can treat a variety of skin disorders. In Revitol Psoriasis Cream, it calms burning, itching and irritation caused as a result of psoriasis outbreak.
- Vitamin E acetate: it makes the skin soft and smooth by nourishing the skin. It is also useful in saving skin from the adverse effects of the UV rays of the Sun.
- Palm oil: it makes a thin layer on the skin and hence locks moisture within the dermal layers and thus ensures that there are no deep cracks or scaly skin.
- Salicylic acid: Approved by FDA to treat psoriasis. It encourages dead skin cell removal to help in faster relief from psoriasis.
Note: Shipping Free
Buy 2, Get 1 Free for $26.63/each!
Latest posts by Stiphney (see all)
- Diabetes And Skin Problems: Skincare Tips For Diabetic – [An Infographic] - April 30, 2019
- 10 Natural Ways To Treat Cystic Acne- An Infographic - April 20, 2019
- 5 Tips for Healthy Skin – Infographic - April 17, 2019