Skin Brightener Cream works in order to reduce the amount of melanin — the substance that gives skin its color produced by the body. This prevents skin from getting darker than you want. It is formulated with the finest natural plant-based components.
The FDA approved ingredients such as arbutin and lumiskin are known for lightening the skin, naturally. Revitol Skin Brightener Cream also contains a good amount of Vitamin A, C, and E along with grapefruit extract, Shea Butter, and primrose oil. These ingredients of Revitol Skin Brightener Cream are clinically tested and work in harmony to lighten your skin tone. These ingredients are also responsible for eradicating unwanted freckles, age spots, and uneven skin pigmentation.
High-Quality Ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream Include:
- Arbutin – extracted from the bearberry tree, it is one of the main ingredients in the cream. It works better than hydroquinone but without any negative side effects. It is an antioxidant and protects skin from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Shea Butter – It is a natural moisturizer derived from the Karite tree, which is native to West Africa. It helps improve firmness and suppleness of skin. It also promotes regeneration and healing while protecting against dryness, wrinkles and the damage caused by UV rays.
- Z Whitener – A fairly new ingredient that naturally boosts the effectiveness of arbutin with its enzymatic action.
So, after reading about such amazing ingredients in Revitol skin brightener cream, you might want to click that button and order it now.
Note: Standard Shipping $6.95
Buy 3, Get 2 Free for 23.97/each!
Latest posts by Stiphney (see all)
- 10 Natural Ways To Treat Cystic Acne- An Infographic - April 20, 2019
- 5 Tips for Healthy Skin – Infographic - April 17, 2019
- 10 Home Remedies To Reduce Pores On Face – [An Infographic] - April 9, 2019