This Agreement is between Company and you (“you” or “Customer”) This Section sets forth the terms and conditions which apply to the use by you of the Company Sites (as defined below) and any other subscription product or service offered for sale by Company and/or its affiliates (collectively, “Company “). The right to use any product or service offered by Company is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Company reserves the right to make changes to the Company sites, policies, and these Terms at any time without notice.
1. Use of the Company Sites. The Company Sites contain links to other Web sites, resources and advertisers. Company is not responsible for the availability of these external sites nor does it endorse or is it responsible for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through such external sites. Under no circumstances shall Company be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such external site. You should direct any concerns to such external site’s administrator or webmaster.
2. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the Company sites, nor for any offensive, defamatory or obscene posting made by. Under no circumstances will Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on the Company sites. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Company sites. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content, including but not limited to financial, health, or lifestyle information, opinion, advice or other content.
3. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use by you of the Company Sites, including claims by other users of your equipment, access, products or membership
4. Shipping. Our standard ground shipping takes from 5 to 10 business days within the continental United States. For international orders, we ship via Federal Express. Generally international shipments take 14-21 business days from day of shipment unless customs causes a delay for some reason.
If you have not received your order within 21 days from your purchase date, please click on the link below visit our online customer care section to request a reshipment of your order.
If you entered the wrong address on our order form and we are forced to reship your package, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge equal to your original order.
To check the status of your order, update your mailing address or request reshipment because you never received your product, Click Here to Manage your Order
5. Sales and Distribution. Distributor will not sell any $prod_name product on eBay, Amazon, any of their affiliate’s websites or any other auction website or online marketplace. Prices do not include and are net of any foreign or domestic governmental taxes or charges of any kind that may be applicable to the sale, licensing, marketing or distribution of the products. Distributor understands and acknowledges that all sales are final and that they are not entitled to return any product for a refund. $prod_name will not be responsible for any delays or lack of delivery due to customs clearance issues.
6. Cancellation Policy. Once an order has been submitted your credit card will be charged. Our ordering process is streamlined so your order will immediately be sent to processing and then shipping. Due to the high volume of orders we receive we will be unable to cancel an order after submitted. Please order carefully.
7. 90 Day Return Policy: We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase. If you purchased your merchandise through a “Buy Three, Get Three Free” or similar offer, all items must be returned in order to receive a refund. If you return a partial amount of merchandise, you will forfeit the free product and receive a refund on the discount price per item based on the total purchase.
Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. You may return any item shipped by Company, keeping the following in mind:
You should return the item to us within 90 days of your purchase date.
We do not accept items back that have been opened or used. Opened Items are Non Refundable.
Shipping and Handling Fees are Non Refundable.
To request a refund you must obtain an RMA (Return Authorization). Requests must be made online and submitted with your order information and explanation of the why you wish to return the product. Please do not call for an RMA. If you return your product without a RMA number you will not be refunded. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and we must physically receive the return within the 90 day period. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements. Once your return has been received, a credit to your card or refund check will be issued and an e-mail confirmation will be sent within 30 days.
Click Here for RMA Request
8. Paid Offers: On paid offers there is no continuity charges and you will only be billed once for your purchase. For example if you buy 1 bottle of dietrine you will be charged $39.95 plus shipping & handling.
9. Unlimited Refill Program Terms: * NO Monthly Charges * NO Auto-Shipping This offer will allow you to order the product every 30 days and pay only $16.97 shipping included on a monthly basis month after month via our automated order management system by request only. Once your original purchase supply has been depleted, you will be able to request additional supplies every thirty days. If you choose to return your original purchase for any reason, your enrollment to our membership program will be forfeited. Customers will be given a 3-month notice of product cancellation. Unlimited Supplies subject to availability.
10. Manufacturer Coupon Offer Terms: Try product for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you can return it for a refund. Starting 30 days from your order date, you can request a new 30-day supply for FREE every month and only pay $14.97 s/p. For coupon eligibility, simply collect four refills & complete coupon form at http://www.websupportcenter.com
11. $prod_name 14 Day Trial Terms (Billed by CCBill.com): 30 day supply of $prod_name for $5.95(USD). If you feel $prod_name is not for you, cancel within 14 days from today to avoid the purchase fee of $79.00(USD) and enrollment in the auto-shipment program which sends you a month supply every 30 days at the low price of $29.97(USD). To cancel anytime simply call 1-877-374-0182 (U.S.). Any charges will appear as CCBill.com *Buy Health on your credit card statement.
Legal Disclaimer Statements made by Company have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The FDA Dose not evaluate or test herbs. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Consult with your physician for diagnosis or treatment. Use herbs as per instructions and always watch for any allergic reactions.
The information presented on this site is not presented with the intention of diagnosing any disease or condition or prescribing any treatment. It is offered as information only, for use in the maintenance and promotion of good health in cooperation with a licensed medical practitioner. In the event that any individual should use the information presented on this website without a licensed medical practitioner’s approval, that individual will be diagnosing for him or herself.
No responsibility is assumed by the author, publisher or distributors of this information should the information be used in place of a licensed medical practitioner’s services. No guarantees of any kind are made for the performance or effectiveness of the preparations mentioned on this website. Furthermore, this information is based solely on the traditional and historic use of a given herb, or on clinical trials that are generally not recognized by any US government agency or medical organization.
This information has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, nor has it gone through the rigorous double-blind studies required before a particular product can be deemed truly beneficial or potentially dangerous and prescribed in the treatment of any condition or disease.