Revitol Acnezine Cream unblocks the hair follicles clogged with oil, thus it stops acne from forming. It also checks other problems like blackheads, whiteheads too to let your skin breathe and remain clean and clear. It combats bacteria and other toxins contributing to acne formation. Of all the techniques that you probably have been using so far to treat your acne are primitive (no scientific backing), dangerous and harmful for the health of your skin. Acnezine Cream by Revitol is different from all of them; Revitol cream doesn’t cause any tingling, burning sensation and does its work quietly.
Here is The List Of Ingredients In Revitol Acnezine Cream:
- Active ingredient: Benzoyl peroxide, Vitamin E, Collagen and Aloe Vera.
- Inactive ingredient: Bilberry Extract, Glycerin, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honey, Lemon Peel Oil, Orange or Neroli Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Sage Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Sugar Cane Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel, Water and more.
Most of the ingredients are natural extracts and so the chances for side-effects become minimal. But before applying Revitol Acnezine Cream, clean your face thoroughly and then apply a thin layer of the cream. It provides hydration and should be applied only once in a day, in the beginning. Later on, it can be applied more than once in a day. It takes care of the blemishes already present and also checks any future breakouts-to-be.
Apply Revitol Acnezine Cream for a minimum of three months to sustain the results you receive.
Note: -Standard Shipping Free
BUY 2 BOTTLES, GET 1 FREE for $26.63/each!
Latest posts by Stiphney (see all)
- Diabetes And Skin Problems: Skincare Tips For Diabetic – [An Infographic] - April 30, 2019
- 10 Natural Ways To Treat Cystic Acne- An Infographic - April 20, 2019
- 5 Tips for Healthy Skin – Infographic - April 17, 2019