Excess of sebum production accompanied with unavailing exuviation of dead and dry skin leads to the formation of acne. Some of the common types of acne include pustules, papules, cysts, comedones, and nodes. A number of factors are responsible for this skin condition which also includes hormones and lifestyle issues like stress. Though some are insignificant, some can cause nuisance in the form of pain, inflammation, and pus draining out.
List of Active Revitol Acne Cream Ingredients:
Some active and some inactive ingredients make Revitol acne cream a competent acne product. Check out the list of Revitol acne cream ingredients below:
- Benzoyl Peroxide: The causative agent of acne, P. acnes is an aerobic bacteria. An anaerobic environment can makes it difficult for the bacteria to live. Benzoyl peroxide is added to Revitol acne cream ingredients to block oxygen supply to them and thus mitigates acne outburst. The ingredient is also known for causing keratolysis, thus averting clogging of the pores.
- Bilberry extract: The extract contains compounds like resveratrol, anthocyanins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and ellagic acid. Loaded with antioxidants they ensure quick healing of the skin. Anthocyanins make the extract anti-inflammatory in nature. Furthermore, pectin present in higher amount makes it capable of cleaning intestinal toxins which may be causing acne.
- Sage leaf extract: It has anti-microbial properties and when used as Revitol acne cream ingredients fights bacteria that causes acne. The herb is a rich source of vitamin A and calcium. These two are needed for renewing skin by generating new cells.
- Tea tree oil: The oil extracted from a native Australian tree is known for its anti-microbial activities. When the oil is smeared topically, it clears up the skin by killing all the microbes causing skin issues like acne.
- Witch Hazel: It is an astringent, thanks to tannins. It makes the skin pores smaller by shrinking them thus reducing the chances of clogging by dead skin, sebum or bacteria.
- Lemon peel oil: Citrus oils are toxic for acne causing bacteria besides possessing some astringent properties. As one of the Revitol acne cream ingredients, it is also known for toning up the skin and minimizing size of the pores.