Ace at the back Acne is an irritating and painful skin problem. However, the problem can be much worse if you suffer from back acne. Acne on your back can make it difficult for you to sleep and slow the healing process. Just like acne on your face, back acne is caused by bacteria and excess production of sebum in the pores of the skin. Acne can also develop on the chest, shoulders, arms, legs, and buttocks.
Though painful and difficult to take care of, you can effectively get rid of back acne with many simple ways:
- Aloe Vera: This natural gel can help kill the bacteria causing acne, reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Honey: Honey keeps the acne-affected area hydrated and calm. Being a natural antibiotic and antibacterial agent, it can get rid of back acne.
- Borax: This powerful antimicrobial agent helps eliminate bacteria and other toxins in and on the skin.
- Exfoliate: This can help reduce the amount of dead skin that could clog pores.
- Eat healthy: Avoid the things that make acne worse. It’s a good policy to practice eating a healthy, balanced diet with lots of vegetables, fruits, lean protein and whole grains.
Latest posts by Stiphney (see all)
- Diabetes And Skin Problems: Skincare Tips For Diabetic – [An Infographic] - April 30, 2019
- 10 Natural Ways To Treat Cystic Acne- An Infographic - April 20, 2019
- 5 Tips for Healthy Skin – Infographic - April 17, 2019