There are two types of sunscreen – chemical and mineral sunscreen.
The chemical sunscreen work by absorbing UV rays and dissipating heat and damage from the skin. Mineral sunscreens work by reflecting the sun’s rays to shield against UV rays.
We’re presenting an Infographic by “GoodnessGardenOrganics” to let you know about the ingredients commonly found in Mineral Sunscreens:
Other reasons to consider Mineral Sunscreens:
- LifeCell Skincare sunscreens are considered gentle on our skin as compared to others.
- Now modified and have the ability to coat the skin without leaving a white glow.
- Mineral sunscreens use natural titanium and zinc that act like a mirror to simply reflect rays away.
- Natural minerals reflect UV rays and aren’t absorbed into the skin. One should use the best natural sunscreen in order to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
- It causes less skin irritation to the skin as compared to the chemical sunscreen. Mineral sunscreen is made up of good ingredients and is suitable for all skin types.