Something touches your skin and your immune system thinks it’s under attack. It overreacts and sends antibodies to help fight the invader, called an allergen. The result is a red, itchy rash where the substance landed. Skin allergies could be in the form of itching, dry and scaly skin, eruptions, boils, rashes. People who have allergies react to things that wouldn’t bother most others.
Watch this video by bubbleox.com, to know more about skin allergy treatment and rashes.
One can deal with skin allergies and rashes by following these tips:
- Cold Compress – A cold shower shrinks your blood vessels and helps in curing allergy.
- Olive Oil – These help to heal and repair the skin after it has suffered allergic damage.
- Baking Soda – Baking soda helps the skin rash dry out and relieves itching.
- Medicinal Plants And Herbs – Many plants are known for their antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-irritant properties.
- Ground Oatmeal – Oatmeal contains chemicals which are anti-itching and anti-inflammatory in nature. This is one of the best skin allergy treatment.