Aging combined with sun damage can play havoc on the skin. But keep these worries aside, pick Revitol oatmeal exfoliator and manage these issues easily and effectively at home. The damage caused, causes the upper layer of our dermis to die and thus must be removed. Revitol exfoliator is clinically tested and proven safe for all skin types and is laden with some amazing ingredients to open the pores and do this.
This dead skin triggers a variety of skin issues like acne, blackheads, whiteheads and a leathery feel to the skin. As we know, oatmeal is the best natural exfoliating agent. Wherein other exfoliators leave your skin dry and irritated, oatmeal exfoliates gently without making your skin facing the wrath.
Take a Gander at the Revitol Oatmeal Exfoliator Ingredients:
- Oatmeal: the star ingredient is good for all those who have a sensitive skin and stay away from exfoliating products.
- Sugar, Honey: these two assist in sloughing off the dead skin
- Olive oil: hydrates the skin and makes it soft and supple.
- Grapefruit: A natural antioxidant added to Revitol oatmeal exfoliator
- Lemon: is good for regaining the elasticity lost from the skin. Is a wonderful collagen booster
- Aloe vera: the juice extracted from the leaf hydrates the skin and makes it glow
- Hyaluronic acid: it is capable of averting blisters and burns and also lends moisturization to the skin.
There are some more ingredients which are excellent for the health of your skin. Use it and get a softer skin in just a few days.
Read About: Revitol Oatmeal Exfoliator Cream Ingredients
Also Check: Revitol Products For Men And Women
Note:- Standard Shipping $6.95
Latest posts by Stiphney (see all)
- How Much Do You Really Know About Dark Spots on Face- Infographic - August 30, 2019
- Diabetes And Skin Problems: Skincare Tips For Diabetic – [An Infographic] - April 30, 2019
- 10 Natural Ways To Treat Cystic Acne- An Infographic - April 20, 2019